This Whipped Strawberry Pie is a perfect treat for these hot summer days. Light and delicious loaded with real strawberries in a graham cracker crust.
An important key is to whip the heavy whipping cream into stiff peaks to help the pie set.
Looking for other tasty summer recipes?
Be sure to check out these strawberry recipes:
Whipped Strawberry Pie
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and diced
- 10 " graham cracker crust homemade or store bought
- Additional strawberries for garnish
- In stand mixer with a whisk attachment, beat heavy cream on medium low until thickened about 2-3 minutes. Reduce speed and slowly add in powdered sugar and vanilla. Increase mixing speed to medium-high and beat until stiff peaks form. Be sure to beat long until the peaks form as this is critical to ensure the pie sets.
- In a separate bow, whisk together condensed milk and lemon juice. Gently stir in diced strawberries and your just completed whipped cream. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, a minimum of 4 hours or overnight is best. Top with additional strawberries if needed.