This Taco Soup recipe is one that my sister has been making for years. It’s really simple to make, high in fiber, low in calorie and full of flavor. I have served it on several occasions this past fall and winter and the pot has been empty each time. It’s definitely one of my favorite soup recipes right now. Mmmm, delicious!
I would actually go as far as to say that this recipe is better than Pioneer Woman’s 7 can soup….there, I said it! It’s true! It is as equally as simple to make and healthier. Be sure to give it a try!
- ½ lb - 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 can corn with liquid
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 can of Rotel with liquid
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg ranch seasoning
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- Brown hamburger and drain grease.
- Add all ingredients (including cooked hamburger) to large pot stir together and heat until warm.
- Top with shredded cheese if desired.