A few years ago, I found this meatball recipe and was surprised by how simple and few the ingredients were. I gave it a try, and the family loved them. Full of flavor and comfort, they have been a mainstay ever since.
Three great things about this recipe:
- Its so simple that kids can help with it.
2. It makes a double batch- one to eat now, and one to freeze for later.
3. It is super versatile. Use the meatballs with spaghetti, with other pasta, or as meatball subs.
I usually pair it with my Simple Marinara Sauce.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package Stuffing Mix for Chicken or Turkey
- 1¼ Cups water
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 baking pans with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix ingredients until blended; shape into 32 balls. I use my cookie scoop for this.
- Place 16 meatballs in each pan. Bake 16-18 minutes.
- Once cooled, freeze extra meatballs.