It’s that time of year, what time of year you ask….Church dinner time! 🙂 You know, when all your local churches have a fundraising dinner with delicious food! Some have fried chicken, others have roast beef, either way they all have loads of delicious side dishes. Its almost a guarantee that you will find some sort of a fluff salad. This particular one is one of my Grandma’s recipes and happens to be one of my sister’s favorites. Actually, my Grandma’s recipe card has the Pineapple Fluff Salad named “Mandi’s Favorite Salad.” Now, you know that’s a good Grandma when she keeps your favorite recipes on hand. So, in honor of Church Dinner Season (ha) I am sharing this Old Fashioned Fluff Salad recipe. It’s simple to make, just mix the four ingredients together and chill. Easy and delicious. Enjoy!
- (1) 4 oz jar pimento cheese spread
- 8 oz carton cool whip topping
- 16 oz can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 cups Miniature marshmallows
- Cream together pimento cheese, pineapple and juice.
- Fold in cool whip and mini marshmallows
- Cover and chill for minimum 4 hours