This is an easy family favorite. Its colorful, refreshing, quick to make, and healthy!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- ½ C cilantro, chopped
- ½ C Italian dressing
- ¼ C sugar
- the juice of 2 limes, or 2 T lime juice
- ½ t salt
- Stir everything together and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
- Cooking Variation:
Add grilled chicken to make this into an entree.
You can read about how we recently served this as part of our Field Tailgating Party.