Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays, can you tell?
Here are some of our favorite Valentine’s Treats – many of them are quite simple and are really fun to make together with kiddos.
“My command is this: LOVE each other as I have LOVED you.” John 15:12
popcorn munch – an addictive snack or treat. easy and fun!
chocolate chip blondies – all the goodness of blondies (butter and sugar), then add chocolate!
strawberry twist – a very simple recipe – a great treat to make with little ones.
raspberry sherbet punch – a refreshing, delight – in a pretty pink color!
berry sweet strawberry shortcake – a fun treat to make with your Strawberry Shortcake – all ages will enjoy!
chocolate croissants – simple and delicious, pastry on the outside, chocolate on the inside!
mocha brownie torte – a favorite dessert – chocolate brownie decadence with whipped cream coffee base. Delish.
strawberry dipped wafers – get the recipe below…
- 32 strawberry wafer cookies
- 8 oz. white chocolate chips, melted
- 2T. favorite sprinkles
- Carefully melt white chocolate chips in microwave - stirring every 15 seconds until completely melted in microwave safe bowl.
- Dip ⅓ of strawberry wafer cookie in white chocolate.
- Place on wax paper or parchment paper to cool. Decorate with your favorite sprinkles.