It’s that time of year, when the Christmas candy makes its appearance and your belt buckle moves out a notch or two. These dipped peppermint Oreos are one of many favorite holiday treats in our house. Why, you ask? They are easy to make (easy as in my 4 year old made them), they are quite festive looking and most importantly delicious.
- (1) Package Peppermint Oreos
- (1) Package white Almond Bark
- (3) Candy Canes crushed
- Melt almond bark according to package directions
- Dip Oreos into almond bark with a fork, tapping the excess off and place on wax paper to cool.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane on top
- Allow to cool & store in a airtight container
The only problem I can see with these treats is that Nabisco has clearly shrunk their retail packages. As you can see, out of the whole package of Oreos, I only ended up with six. Not quite the tree image I had envisioned. 😉