What is it about the aroma of baking cinnamon and sugar? Such a comforting and delicious scent. I particularly love it in the cold months of winter, it brings back fond childhood memories at my parents farm house.
These Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels not only fill your house with a delightful scent while baking, they are also an easy and delicious snack the whole family enjoys. That mix of salty and sweet in one little pretzel. Yum!
Try some of these other favorite cinnamon and sugar treats:
- 16 oz bag petite pretzels
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar and then combine with oil until mixed well
- Place pretzels in a large bowl and pour cinnamon sugar mixture over pretzels and gently stir until evenly coated.
- Place coated pretzels on a cookie sheet and back for apprx 25 minutes, shaking the pan a few times during the baking process.