Have you every used your Kitchen aid stand mixer to make shakes? Works pretty well. I especially enjoy using this method when there are several mouths to feed. It’s easier and faster, I believe.
Had some butter pecan ice cream in the freezer………..some Oreo cookies on the shelf and a few extra pecans in a package. So…I threw them all together. We enjoyed it to the last slurp through the straw. Hope you do, too!
Ya just can’t beat a summertime shake.
Don’t forget to add the straw. Makes it all the better. 🙂
- 3-4 C butter pecan ice cream
- 2-3 Oreos, roughly crushed
- ¼ C milk ( I use fat free)
- ¼ C chopped pecans (why not?) 🙂
- Place all ingredients in mixer bowl and give it a whirl.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce, if desired.
- Stick in the straw and start slurping.