This is one of my favorite quick meals to make. I love it because it reuses leftovers in an upcycle sort of way.
Whenever we have a little roast beef leftover, I make these beef quesadillas. Practical, quick, easy, and delicious!
A fun appetizer or snack, but also hearty enough to be dinner.
We add some pepperonicinis to half (for the grown-ups) and keep the others simply beef and cheese.
Serve with favorite salsa…
Warm, gooey, cheesy, full of flavor- always gone in a flash!
- 8 tortillas
- 2 C shredded beef
- 2 C shredded cheese (we used mozzarella and cheddar, mixed)
- ¼ C pepperoncinis (optional)
- (Salsa and sour cream to serve)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet and place four tortillas on it.
- Layer ¼ cup of beef and ¼ cup of cheese on each tortilla.
- Layer pepperoncinis on top (if using).
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes at the end to add crispness.
- Cut into triangles with pizza cutter.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.