I recently found this peanut butter cookie recipe on Facebook, from a website called Mom Spark.
These are so, so easy! All you do is:
Throw together 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar and 1 egg in a bowl. Mix it up. Make into balls, place on cookie sheet, and press down with a fork a couple times. Bake 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Take out of oven and give them a little sprinkle with sugar. Waaaaa Laaaaaa…..yummy cookies in minutes. Makes 1-2 sheets, depending on the size of the cookie dough balls.
Gone in no time!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix three ingredients together.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, press down dough in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with a little sugar while still warm.