A few years ago, we girls were talking about just how special our family is. We are unique because our lives are centered around a strong faith. We are unique because we are a family that is committed to growing closer. And we are unique because we are family farmers in a time when family farms are becoming hard to find. We are so thankful for our wonderful, country life, and in gratitude we decided to share our daily blessings with others through this blog.
Here are some of our favorite things to share with you:
- Our faith in Jesus Christ and what we are learning in his word
- the beautiful scenery from our Iowa farm
- the gatherings that we plan to bring our family (and hopefully yours, too!) closer together
- our family recipes that have been passed down for generations
- new recipes that we try and love
- experiences and tools that have helped shape the schooling of our children
- everyday joys of living our country life to the fullest
We hope that through this blog you can come to love country life, your family, and the Lord more each day.