We love popcorn in this house – that is no understatement. Often times we sprinkle in white cheddar cheese (similar to Parmesan cheese). Usually, M&Ms are the favorite – and are quite wonderful with the fresh, buttery popcorn. I thought white chocolate might be something new and fun to try. Since it is fall, why not add the candy corn and sprinkles? Eat all at once or save some for later in small bags – add some fall festive ribbon and share with a friend. Happy Fall Y’all!
- 2 bags of microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. candy corn
- Autumn sprinkles (if desired)
- Lay out wax paper. Then place popped popcorn evenly on paper.
- Follow the chocolate chip instructions on back of bag for melting. Once chocolate has melted, spoon into a plastic baggie and snip a hole in the corner. Drizzle over all the popcorn. Then sprinkle with candy corn and sprinkles.