May is here to stay! Hooray! May is an exciting month…typically filled much to celebrate: birthdays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, mother’s day, last of day school, and more! It is almost always a busy month for us, too.
I had these delicious fruit cups many moons ago. They are still one of my all time favorite. They are especially refreshing during these warmer weather days. The crushed pineapple and frozen bananas get me every time!
We enjoy them as casual snack, but also fun for an upcoming event, too!
- 6 oz orange juice (or fruit juice like strawberry banana)
- 6 oz. frozen lemonade, slightly thawed
- 32 oz. crushed pineapple
- 5 bananas sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 oz. ginger ale
- 1 pint frozen or fresh strawberries, quartered or diced
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then with a measuring cup or ladel pour into individual cups.
- Freeze and serve.