Saw this recipe on Facebook the other day and thought it look kinda good, so I gave it a try.
Roll it up and stick in refrig for an hour. Slice and eat!
- 10 oz pkg. marshmallows
- ¼ cup of butter
- 5 cups of Rice Krispies
- ¾ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 7 oz. jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 12 oz. pkg of mini chocolate chips
- Melt the butter and marshmallows on high for 3 minutes in microwave.
- Stir together, then add the Rice Krispies and graham cracker crumbs; stir them together.
- Pour out on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spread it out.
- Spread out the marshmallow fluff on top of Rice Krispie mixture.
- To with the mini chocolate chips; place in the oven at 200 degrees for 2 minutes.
- Take out and spread the chocolate around and then roll it up and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
It didn’t exactly turn out like the picture I saw on Facebook, but it tastes delicious!