Recently, I mixed these three ingredients together for a vegetable dip that was creamy and packed full of flavor. I buy the Johnny’s Garlic Spread and Seasoning at Costco, but if I don’t have that on hand, I just substitute this:
Since it is November, I placed the dip in a cute little pumpkin surrounded by bright veggies. Delicious and fun, and a great way to get kids to eat their veggies.
- 1 8 ounce block of Neufchatel Cheese (or cream cheese) at room temperature
- 2 T reduced fat mayonaise
- 2 T Garlic or Italian seasoning
- MIx together until smooth.
- Serve with cut-up vegetables.