I love summer. And I love grilling. Not only does grilling make life easier, but it tastes better, too! These garlic potatoes are fitting for so many dishes. They are easy and delicious, and can just be popped into the oven while food is cooking on the grill. I like the potatoes with a little crunch, and a punch of flavor (garlic flavor that is).
They go great with steak, but make a great side for just about anything. Potatoes are a quick and delicious side that can be prepped easily in just a few minutes. I’ve never tried making them on the grill, but I am sure that would be another option, too. I typically bake them in the oven at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- 1½ lbs red skinned potatoes, quartered
- ¼ c. olive oil
- ½ t. kosher salt
- ½ t. ground black pepper
- 1 T. minced garlic (1-2 cloves)
- 1 T. minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, and place in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated (often times I use my hands to mix).
- Dump potatoes onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Spread out into one layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Flip 1-2 times to ensure even browning.
- Remove potatoes and toss with parsley.