It’s officially Labor Day Weekend…such a bittersweet time of year. Saying goodbye to summer while at the same time embracing all the exciting new changes ahead. I don’t know about you, but we will be spending our long weekend trying to soak in the last of the season. Enjoying the warmth and sunshine by swimming, boating, building sand castles…you know, all the good stuff summer is made of.
I just made a batch of this Ranch Fiesta Dip (which I have seen similar recipes as this named “Pool-Side Dip”) for our family to snack on throughout the weekend. This recipe is excellent and goes perfect with some pita chips or crackers. A cream cheese base with red pepper, corn, jalapeno, black olives and ranch mixed in. You just can’t go wrong with that combo!
We over here at The Gingham Apron hope you have a safe and fun holiday weekend! 🙂
- (2) 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 small can of black olives, drained and diced
- 1 can of corn drained
- 1 packet of ranch dip seasoning mix
- Mix together cream cheese and ranch.
- Add All remaining ingredient (corn and diced ingredients) and mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, tortilla chips of fresh carrots and celery.