With little kiddos running around the house and a husband who puts in long hours, I am always looking to prepare a quick meal for dinner.
This one is quick, easy and tasty.
- (4) Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- ½ - 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Seasonings of Choice (salt, pepper, garlic powder)
- Italian dressing to coat the bottom of your pan (Optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Coat bottom of baking dish with Italian dressing
- Arrange chicken breast into baking dish
- Season as desired (I prefer a little pepper, seasoned salt and garlic powder)
- In separate bowl mix together sour cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread evenly over top of chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle Italian bread crumbs on top (I usually do just a ½ cup, enough to coat and help chicken maintain moisture while baking, but not over power the other flavors. This is personal preference)
- Bake in oven for approximately 45 minutes, until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees and bread crumbs start to brown.