As I scrolled through Facebook the other day, I found this really good looking pizza ring recipe from Buzz feed food. I thought I’d give it a try, and it turned out to be a really easy and delicious dish.
- 2 cans of Pillsbury dough boy crescent rolls
- ½ can of pizza sauce
- 1 package of pepperoni
- ½ pound hamburger
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- cook the hamburger, then roll out the crescent rolls onto parchment paper
- put the sauce around the inside of the ring
- add cheese
- add the hamburger
- add a little bit more cheese
- then add the pepperoni on top
- then wrap the dough over the top of the fillings
- then put it in the oven on 375 degrees for 20-25 min.