I really enjoy this recipe…yes, mostly because it has cream cheese…but also because of its simplicity and versatility. This can be made as a cream cheese spread, a cheese ball or even little pineapple cream cheese pecan bites.
The recipe is easy to throw together and the combination of ingredients and flavor are scrumptious. Cream cheese mixed with onion, green pepper, seasoning and pineapple…I know, it sounds odd but it’s a perfect combination. Mix, chill and spread on your favorite cracker and enjoy!
- (2) 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 Tbs finely chopped green onion
- 2 tsp seasoning salt (lawrys)
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Our readers LOVE Pineapple Recipes. A few of our most popular pineapple recipes include…