With warmer weather on our horizon we are spending our days outside enjoying every drop of sunshine we can get. This usually leaves me in a pinch to cook a quick dinner. In comes…..One Pot Italian Noodles! This meal is easy to prepare and even easier to clean up (hence the One Pot name).
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 12 oz. linguine noodles
- 1 onion chopped
- 8 oz fresh spinach
- (3) 15 oz cans Italian tomatoes, diced
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- ½ Tbs dried basil
- ½ Tbs dried oregano
- ½ tsp pepper
- dash of red pepper
- Bring chicken broth to a boil
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Boil over medium heat apprx. 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes
- Top with grated parmesan cheese
Your simple recipe.