I love Mexican food…. do you? Its fun to have anytime but i’m making it for a special occasion today. 🙂
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls (8)
- 1(8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14oz ) can diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Dorito chips nacho flavored
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tiny bit of water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer....
- In a glass 9 inch x 13 dish press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
- Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
- Crush about ¾ of a bag of nachos and place them on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min.
Frying the hamburger.
Adding tomato sauce.
Adding one layer of sour cream.
Watching it bake– is kinda pretty.
All done. Im taking it to a party tonight. Hope they like Mexican too.