This week pork chops were a great price at the grocery store, so I snatched them up. We usually grill our pork chops, but this week has been super windy, so I decided to bake them instead. I marinated them with two of my favorite marinade ingredients: mustard and balsamic vinegar. I think that these two ingredients add so much depth of flavor and make the meat really tender.
These were so easy! With only 5 ingredients, how hard can it be?! Just place your pork chops in a baking dish and pour the marinade over. Stick in the refrigerator for 1 hour (or up to overnight). And bake when you’re ready.
I served these with some steamed broccoli and some baked potatoes, and the meal was a hit. A couple kids asked for seconds, and one kid said, “Mom, I love this chicken!” Hilar.
- 8 pork chops
- ¼ C olive oil
- 2 T grainy mustard
- ¼ C balsamic vinegar
- 1 T dry or fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray and lay pork chops in a single layer in the dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl with a fork until well combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the pork chops. Cover them with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator for at least an hour (can leave over night!)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove plastic wrap and bake for 45 minutes to an hour.