This shake is really yummy and refreshing. You should give it a try.
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 ¼ cups of milk
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract
- 9 drops green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoon whipped cream or Cool Whip
- ½ teaspoon green decorator sugar or to taste
- Blend ice cream, milk, mint extract, and food coloring together in a blender
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside walls of 2 tall glasses; pour shake into glass. Top with whipped cream and green decorator sugar or drizzled chocolate syrup.
- note: can make ahead of time and have ready in the freezer.
I served them to the nieces and nephews, and they really loved them!