It’s New Year’s Weekend! Anyone have fun plans for tomorrow night? I must admit with three young kiddos, NYE isn’t what it use to be. However, we still like to celebrate and that usually includes appetizers…lots of delicious appetizers. ;).
This Mexican Corn Dip is a recipe of my Aunt Connie. It’s pretty simple to make and is a delicious appetizer for NYE, your upcoming gatherings or a Mexican Fiesta 🙂
And here are a few more favorite appetizers. We can’t get enough.
- 3 cans Mexicorn, drained
- 1 can green chilies, undrained
- ½ jar chopped jalapenos with ¼ cup juice
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs sugar
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with chips (Tortilla or Fritos)
- Can store for several days