Want something light and refreshing for dessert? Well, this is it! I love the lemon sorbet at Culver’s restaurant, so thought I’d give it a try at home. So simple and easy. The family loves it. For topping chose raspberries this time. Blueberries, blackberries or black raspberries are also delicious. Keeps well in the freezer.
Truly a summer sensation.
- 1 C sugar
- 2 C water
- ½ C fresh lime juice (4) or bottled
- ½ C fresh lemon juice (3) or bottled
- Combine sugar and water in saucepan and heat over high until all sugar is dissolved. Take off heat and add juices.
- Refrigerate mixture until cool, then freeze til hardened.
- Double the recipe for company. 🙂