So……..the Christmas decorations are almost loaded and placed back in the storage room. 🙁 The holders for the CDs have been found…..CDs back in and sadly stacked in a cupboard for late November of 2017. 🙁 The goodies are just about gone–really sad….. however, we are still pulling out a plastic container from the fridge or the freezer. (We love finding these hidden treasures!!) We simply had too many of a week ago.
Jen tried a new (and super easy) no-bake recipe for New Years’ Day, which we fell in love with. She found it on Facebook—one we’d not heard of before. We are definitely adding this one to our repertoire of holiday favorites. You’ll enjoy them, too. 🙂
Think I’ll ask her to have a cup of coffee and one of these delicacies with me.
- 2 C Rice Krispies
- 1 C mini marshmallows
- ½ C creamy peanut butter
- 1 12 oz pkg white baking chips
- ¼ C mini chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside
- Mix Rice Krispies and marshmallows in large bowl. Set aside
- Melt baking chips and peanut in large microwave safe bowl, at 20 second intervals.
- Once chips and peanut butter are melted, pour over cereal and marshmallows. Give it a good stir.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lined sheets.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
Microwaving peanut butter and baking chips in 20 second intervals.
Mixing it all together
The mini chips are optional, but I think they’re kinda cute. 🙂