Is your mouth watering yet?
This is so good! Annie introduced this to us years ago. It is so refreshing, and healthy too!
This is a favorite appetizer – perfect for a Field Tailgate Party – http://www.theginghamapron.com/our-gatherings/a-field-tailgating-party/
Or an upcoming picnic!
- •1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- •1 can black beans, drained
- •1 can kidney beans, drained
- •1 can corn, drained
- •2 avocados, diced
- •1 small red onion, diced
- •½ C cilantro, chopped
- •½ C Italian dressing
- •¼ C sugar
- •the juice of 2 limes, or 2 T lime juice
- •½ t salt
- Stir everything together and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
- Healthier Variation: Drain and rinse all beans, substitute with a reduced fat dressing. You can also skip the chips and just eat as a salad to lower calories.
- Add grilled chicken to make this into an entree.