This is a super simple and quick way to achieve your daily vegetable intake! I mean 4 ingredients here. Kids have fun getting involved too – mine enjoyed shredding the carrots and folding up the wrap…and of course, eating!
Hummus seems to have taken off in the last few years. It’s easy to find at the grocery store now-a-days. Currently, I love the roasted red pepper hummus. Not only is it delicious and healthy, but satisfying, too! And it pairs nicely with vegetables. Who knew that hummus would be part of the grab-n-go department at Target? These simple wraps are a fast and tasty snack, and can easily be configured to your liking by adding your favorite vegetables.
- ¼ c. hummus (store bought or homemade)
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Lay tortilla on a cutting board.
- Spread each with an equal amount of hummus
- Cover hummus with cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle the carrots evenly over the cucumber.
- Roll up each tortilla and serve.