What’s not to love when enjoying a family night with nieces, watching a movie and eating kid-friendly fruity marshmallow pebble bars?
- ½ C margarine or butter
- 1 bag of 40-count marshmallows or 4 C mini-marshmallows
- 5 C Fruity Pebbles
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the margarine or butter in microwave, stirring occasionally, approximately 1 minute on high.
- Add the marshmallows and melt on high, approximately 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Fruity Pebbles and stir unto smooth.
- In a 9 X 13 greased pan, pour the mixture in and flatten out with greased hands.