***Update! Congrats Amber on winning, and thanks to all who entered!***
I am back with another great resource for a special girl in your life! Today I want to share with you the Follow Your Heart Faithgirlz Backpack Bible. It is so beautiful, inviting, and lovely, and it would make a wonderful gift for your daughter or for any young girl with whom you’d love to share God’s Word.
Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
Here are a few things that I love about this Bible:
- It is small enough to be tucked into a backpack or bag, so it is a “go anywhere” kind of Bible
- It’s cover is a lovely soft pink (imitation) leather
- The words of Christ are in red
- It’s a lay-flat design
- The text is the New International Version (NIV), which is easy to read and understand
- There is a ribbon marker to hold the reader’s place.
- There are twelve full-color pages of Faithgirlz fun that help girls embrace the “Beauty of Believing!” These include “All About Me” and “All About God” pages. There is also a page entitled “The Friendship Golden Rule” and one entitled “Praising God Everyday.” These pages give practical, fun ideas about how to involve God in a young girl’s daily life.
For what age is this Bible best? Well, my girls are ten and twelve and they love it. There are no pictures, so it is best for tweens and teenagers who are strong readers.
I am excited about this Bible because it really draws in a young girl with it’s bright, fun design and special features. I love anything that encourages my girls to “hide God’s word in their hearts. (Psalm 119).” The inviting and charming design has encouraged my girls to pick it up and dig into God’s everlasting Word.
Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
I would love for you to have a copy of this precious Faithgirlz Bible, so we are giving away a copy to one reader. Enter below!
Need more Bible resources for your kids, both girls and boys? Check out some of our other favorites.