Looking for some quick and yummy snack for Valentine’s Day tomorrow? Both the Popcorn Munch and Dipped Oreos are easy, delicious and festive. Make it a family event and create these together!
Valentine Popcorn Munch
- 1 package White/Vanilla Almond Bark
- Approximatly 16-20 cups popped popcorn
- 2 Cups M&M's (valentine colors)
- Additional Valentine sprinkles as desired
- Pop Popcorn and place in large bowl
- Break up almond bark and melt according to package directions.
- Pour melted almond bark over popcorn and stir well.
- Mix in M&M's and spread out on wax paper.
- Sprinkle on Valentine sprinkles and allow mixture to completely cool
- Break up and store in airtight container
Dipped Valentine Oreos
1 Package Oreos
1 Package Vanilla/White Almond Bark
1.) Melt almond bark according to package directions
2.) Dip Oreos into almond bark with a fork, tapping the excess off and place on wax paper to cool.
3.) Decorate and sprinkle to your hearts desire!
4.) Allow to cool completely and store in airtight container.