This Easy Pasta Salad is popular in our house. I first had it at a BBQ at my parent’s house and when I asked for the recipe I see it came from my cousin’s wife. It sure is fun to have such good cooks in the family. It makes for not only enjoyable gatherings, but delicious ones. 🙂
This recipe is easy to make and gives you lots of freedom to choose the amount of add ins to your pasta salad. You may prefer to add broccoli or skip it, or maybe cheddar cheese is your favorite or you like Colby Jack best. I like the added crunch of the peppers, and I am always looking to use up my jumbo bag of Costco broccoli. 🙂 That’s the beauty of this….it’s yours to customize and the dressing pulls it all together.
This will be our staple Pasta Salad this Summer. Enjoy!
- 1 pound cooked pasta of choice
- Desired amount of cubed Cheese (Mild Cheddar or Colby Jack)
- Desired amount and selection of Veggies (I generally use a variety of peppers, carrots and broccoli)
- 16 oz bottle of Creamy Italian Dressing (I use Kraft)
- ¾ Cup of sugar
- 2 tsp of prepared yellow mustard
- Cook pasta accourding to package and allow to cool
- Add selected veggies and cheese to pasta and mix together
- Pour dressing over pasta and vegetables
- Cover and refrigerate and enjoy!