I mentioned a few weeks ago in my Buffalo Chicken Dip post that I love appetizers…like in, they are my favorite food. What’s not to love about them? 🙂
One of those favorites are Dried Beef Dill Pickle Roll Ups, however, if you do not roll and cut them just right (which I rarely do) they just look like a big blob…a tasty one, but definitely a blob. A few weeks ago my sister introduced me to this Dried Beef Pickle Roll Dip, say what? Yes, the delicious roll up in a dip form. Simple to make and tasty to eat. Make up a batch this weekend while catching a game or put it on your Super Bowl appetizer list.
- 5 oz Dried Beef, chopped
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- (1) 8 oz block of Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and optional onion powder if desired, in a bowl. Beat until smooth
- Stir in pickles and dried beef. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.