I saw a picture of some cute little mini tacos one day while cruising through pinterest and thought that it would be something easy to create at home. Of course, I didn’t get it pinned and had trouble finding it when I went searching….so, I thought I would try to recreate them myself. I am no Pinterest guru, actually, most of my Pinterest attempts could go onto one of those “Pinterest Failure” sites. But these, crunchy taco bites were a success. Not only did they whip right up but they were a perfect bite of deliciousness! These are great to serve as an appetizer at a gathering….think Cinco De Mayo!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
- 1 batch of Mexican meat, linked above
- Optional topping, sour cream, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat muffin tins with non stick spray.
- Make Mexican meat recipe
- Line each tin with a won ton wrapper and add approx. 1.5 Tbs of meat mixture and top with approx. 1 Tbs of cheese.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 10 minutes until cups are heated through and edges are golden.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro before serving if desired.
Enjoy your deliciously perfect appetizer!