If you haven’t figured out by now, easy and delicious are my favorite types of recipes. My mother, the ultimate time manager, would make this recipe when I was growing up. She would make up a batch and freeze some for later. It’s nice to have in your freezer to pull out when company is coming over or for a gathering when you don’t have much time on your hands.
- 1 stick cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese - Extra Sharp
- 2 sticks margarine or butter, softened not melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs fresh minced onion
- Mix together margarine and cream cheese
- add in onion
- grate cracker barrel cheese into mixture and mix well
- Mix into desired size ball and serve with crackers
Thaw in fridge overnight before serving frozen cheese ball.