So much fun to share with you all today, dear readers!!! We have an awesome giveaway starting today, and I’ll tell you about in a minute.
But first, we are gearing up for Thanksgiving around our home. We try to take some extra time each year to learn about and observe Thanksgiving because:
- It is an important part of our American history
- We are instructed to give thanks to God.
Psalm 107:1 Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
And this morning we made these Cornucopia Cookies.
These cookies are fabulous for so many reasons! They are no-bake with only 3 ingredients, the kids love that they can make them themselves, and they helped us learn about the cornucopia (a symbol of God’s provision.) Plus, they are just so darn cute!
All you need are some Golden Oreos, some Bugels, and some Mini-M & M’s. Gather these ingredients and your favorite kids and have a great time making these! (See the directions at the bottom of this page)
And now to some other great news! The Gingham Apron has been invited to participate with a great group of bloggers in this HUGE, AWESOME, AMAZING GIVEAWAY! The prize is a $650 Amazon gift card! Yes, you read that right: a $650 Amazon gift card!
Please enter below! (Update: The giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered! We were blown away by such a great response. Congratulations to the winner, Michelle.)
- 1 package Golden Oreos (we used Double Stuff)
- 1 package original Bugles
- 1 package Mini M & M's
- Separate the Oreo sandwich into halves.
- Using a knife, rough up the frosting a little. Add a drop of water and swirl around a bit. (This helps the other ingredients stick)
- Place a Bugle on top positioned as a cornucopia.
- Arrange the M & M's face down to look like the bounty of the cornucopia.