When I discovered this yummy stuff a few years ago…
I decided to use it in a dessert bar with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
The kids love to help me make them often.
Gooey, sticky, yummy, , crunchy- perfect!
They often don’t get a chance to cool before we dig in.
ps- These are also Gluten Free!
- 10 ounces of mini-marshmallows
- 3 T butter
- 6 C Honey Nut Chex
- ½ C chocolate chips
- Reserve ½ cup of mini-marshamllows and set aside.
- Microwave remaining marshmallows and butter for 1½ minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in Chex, chocolate chips, and remaining marshmallows.
- Press into a greased 9 x 13 pan.