It’s the start of a new year…and yes, I know, everyone is trying to eat healthy. But over here, we are still in snack mode. 🙂 So, you can just go ahead and pin this recipe to pull out in a couple of weeks. This is quick and simple chex mix includes our favorite flavors of ranch and cheese. How can you go wrong? Did I mention it comes together in just a few minutes and is made in the microwave? 🙂 Enjoy!
- 8 cups of Chex (combination of your choice)
- 2 cups Cheese Crackers (cheez it or goldfish are our favorite)
- 5 Tbs butter melted
- 1 pkg dry ranch seasoning packet (1oz)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large microwavable bowl, microwave butter until melted. Stir in cereal and crackers until even coated.
- In a separate bowl mix together ranch dressing and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on cracker mix and stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave for 3 minutes stirring several times (at least once a minute) Spread onto wax paper and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Other favorite Chex recipes: