Happy New Year! It’s January and you know what that means….Bowl games! Super Bowl! Appetizers! If it were up to me, appetizers would be an essential food group…they are indeed my weakness. Today the Iowa Hawkeyes are playing Stanford in the Rose Bowl, perfect excuse for a meal of appetizers while watching football. Yay!
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is delish! A tangy, creamy, cheesy dip with just the right amount of kick served with your choice of tortilla chips, celery or chicken flavored crackers…or all three, who are we kidding? You can bake it in the oven or make it in the crockpot. Be sure to put this dip on your list of appetizers for the next several weeks of football!
- 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ¾ - 1 cup Franks Red Hot sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 2 (10 oz) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 9x13" pan with non stick spray
- Mix your cream cheese, ranch and hot sauce together then add chicken.
- Put mix in pan and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until heater through and cheese is melted and bubbly
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or chicken flavored crackers
- Mix all ingredients together and heat on low until warm and bubbly.