Thanksgiving is over, the month is almost over and I felt the need to post. So, I came up with a cutie. I saw this recipe again on Facebook and thought it looked really good. It is! You ought to try these little gem breakfast cookies and see what you think! 🙂
- 4-8 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- 2 T milk or cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5-6 slices of American cheese slices
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Crescent rolls or buscuits
- Cook bacon, drain and set aside.
- Cook eggs; add milk; set aside
- Roll out dough and pinch together to make 1 sheet.
- With a round cookie cutter, cut out dough.
- Add toppings to the dough and bake at 375 degrees.
Yummy.That will start off your day well!