Looking for a quick and easy Super-Bowl Appetizer? This delicious shrimp recipe is about as easy as it gets. It has been devoured at Super Bowl’s past. Don’t you just love it when people love a super-easy-to-make dish?
ps- Isn’t this a fun football field table covering? Molly and mom made it using brown paper, masking tape, and chalk.
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 packet of Dried Italian Seasoning
- 2 pounds of shrimp (frozen or fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a stick of butter on cooking tray and place in oven while it preheats.
- When butter is melted, pull of of oven.
- Layer lemon and shrimp on top of butter.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.